Water and anything else that is stuck on the sled can cause the weight to vary.
Men's Weight: two 45 pound bags
Women's Weight: one 45 pound bag
Official Rulebook Details
- Pull the sled along the designated route while dragging it.
- Inability to complete task.
- Lifting the element off the ground.
- Rolling the element. It must be dragged.
- Competitor may not carry sled, sled must be touching the ground at all times.
- Competitor may redo the obstacle, including changing lanes, as long as the full “cycle” is completed.
referencesVideos and documents for reference