Men's Weight: 40 pounds
Women's Weight: 30 pounds
Men's Weight: 45 pounds
Women's Weight: 35 pounds
- use legs as much as possible
Official Rulebook Details
- Carry the element on the designated route.
- Inability to complete the designated route with the weight
- Damaging or destroying the weight
- Cutting any part of the designated route
- Dragging the weight
- Intentionally damaging or destroying the weight will result in disqualification.
- If multiple weights are required they must be carried at the same time. Competitor cannot make significant forward progress with a single weight.
- Weights may be placed down as needed. This is not considered a failure.
- Weights must be carried and cannot be dragged, rolled, pushed, etc.
- If a weight is dropped or placed down and moves forward, Competitor must return back to where it was dropped and restart carry from that spot.
referencesVideos and documents for reference